Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Project Obama: Call for submissions



Hello friends and friends of friends and like-minded strangers,

I need your help with a documentary project.

There has been a scarcity of Obama yard signs available in Raleigh and Durham, North Carolina. Consequently, people are getting creative and making their own. (I've lived through a solid ten presidential elections and have no recollection of people doing this before.) Friends in other communities across the country are also doing this. If you haven't already, encourage your kids to make a sign, or make one yourself, and send me photographs. In your email, please include your name, age, city and state (and if comfortable, your ethnicity).

I will post the images on my website (http://www.liisaogburn.com/Site/Home.html) as I receive them. In two weeks, if I receive enough, I will also make a short movie accompanied by music of selected signs. This will be posted here, on YouTube, and submitted to a variety of online media.

Be a part of the change. Send your signs. Send your friends' signs. Have hope, Liisa

liisaogburn@earthlink.net


No comments: